China’s Leading Manufacturer of Asset ID Tags and Identification Products
Our Asset ID Tags and Identification Products are made of High-quality Materials to Provide You With Exceptional Products That Best Suits Your Needs.
Reasons Behind Why Foison Metal is the Best Product of Choice
The majority of companies today label their tools and equipment because of the many benefits of this practice. Tagging your assets offers you to generate actionable data, stay operationally nimble, and even store information on the cloud! We want you to easily access your database right within your system.
Additionally, our extremely durable Department of Defense labels are fully compliant with U.S. military standards. We provide steel, aluminum, polyimide, and polyester labeling solutions for every application. Foison Metal Ltd`s high-quality, durable asset labels are ideal for ensuring your capital equipment and other assets are properly tracked and inventoried throughout their useful lives.
About Our Service
our Featured Products
At Foison Metal, We Manufacture Custom Asset Tags and Labels to Your Exact Specifications and Requirements
Serial Numbered Asset ID Tags
Fixed Asset ID Tags
Metal Asset ID Tags
Custom Asset ID Tags
know more about us
At Foison Metal, we use the best combination of materials to produce premium-quality barcode labels engineered for your specific application. Improve tracking and management of key assets and equipment with durable asset labels and tags from Foison Metal. Through our 25-step quality inspection process, barcodes are verified to ensure 100 percent scanning accuracy.
Our asset tags are designed for durability and clarity for all your asset tracking needs. Choose the style and type of label construction that best fits your project and environment. Customize your tags with the information you need including text, logos, sequential numbers, and barcodes.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
Tag Application for leading brands
What our clients are saying
Biggest Provider of Asset ID Tags Located in China
Our durable label material can withstand temperatures from -65° to +300°F. All asset labels have an aggressive adhesive for excellent adhesion to varying profiles such as engineered polymers, aluminum, wood, plastics, and steel surfaces. Our custom-engineered asset id tags tracking solutions can accommodate barcodes, numerals, logos, addresses, and other pertinent information.
The Asset ID Tags Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What is an Asset ID Tag?
Asset ID tag refers to small labels made from various materials which show a QR code tag or a barcode and is affixed to an item. Through asset ID tags, each item can obtain a unique identification tag.
The code which is affixed onto a given asset gives the details of the asset
1.2 Is Asset ID tag Cost-efficient?
Yes, asset ID tags are cost-effective as they are permanent throughout the asset’s lifespan and do not fade, fall off or become unreadable. Asset ID tags are also able to withstand environmental conditions like UV, snow, and rain over very many years.
This eliminates the need for replacement thus saving lots of costs throughout the life of the asset. Asset ID tags help in increasing the productivity of an organization and reduce the costs of service through the provision of an effective system of tracking assets.
1.3 What Is Your Most Durable Asset Tag?
The most durable Asset ID Tags are those made from anodized aluminum. This is because they conform to most surfaces, are resistant to chemicals, solvents, abrasion, and high temperatures, and are ideal for outdoor use.
It is important to note that the thicker the aluminum, the lesser the asset ID tag flexibility and conformance.
1.4 Why Is It Important To Have an Asset ID Tag Especially in Business?
Asset ID tags are important to business because they serve the following functions:
- Equipment tracking: Asset ID Tags are used to provide more accurate tracking of an asset movement process throughout its entire lifespan.
- Inventory control: they help in the performance of periodic audits of assets of an organization.
- Increased productivity: they ensure that equipment is regularly serviced and always available as needed.
- Prevention of theft: Asset ID Tags make it easy to return any valuable asset that might have been stolen from an organization.
- MRO information: asset ID tags can help in information about maintenance schedules from the database of an organization.
1.5 Will The Asset ID Tags Last In the Outdoor Environment?
Asset ID tags which last in the outdoor environment are those that are made from aluminum. This is because they have a permanent adhesive and are very durable.
1.6 How Is Quality Ensured?
Quality of asset ID tags is ensured in the following ways:
- Selection of an asset ID tag material that is tolerant to wear and tear when exposed to several environmental factors.
- Check-scanning the codes continuously to make sure that the quality of the asset ID tags is maintained.
- Choosing an asset label material of high quality pays off.
- Adjusting the height of the asset ID tag to suit the application and size of the assets for enhanced readability.
- Positioning the asset ID tags as straight as possible to make them easily readable with a fixed reader.
1.7 What Are the Uses And Applications of Asset ID Tags?
Uses and applications of Asset ID Tags include:
- Asset ID tags are targeted for monitoring and tracking the physical assets of an organization.
- They act as a foundation for a smooth process of maintenance, repair, and inventory control for organizations’ equipment.
- Help in retrieving stolen or lost equipment.
- Assist in proper asset records.
- Keeping a visual record for lease contracts and other arrangements.
- They are required by insurance carriers for validation and records.
- Needed by police for tracking misplaced or stolen assets.
1.8 What Are the Steps To An Efficient Asset ID Tag System?
Steps to an efficient asset ID tag system include:
- Identify the type of asset and its category.
- Assign a unique identification number.
- Establish the type of asset ID tag that is required.
- Key in the asset and all related information in your asset tracking system.
- Affix the asset ID tag to the asset.
- Implement the process of data verification.
1.10 Which Assets Should Be Tagged Using Asset ID Tags?
Some of the assets that can be tagged using asset ID tags include:
- IT equipment like laptops and computers
- Technical equipment like air conditioning units and power supplies
- Audio-visual equipment
- High-value items
- Business-critical equipment
1.11 Which Information Should Your Asset ID Tag Contain?
Your asset ID tags should contain the following information:
- Asset value
- Asset identification number
- Model or serial number
- Acquisition date
- Cost price
- Shelf life
- Items manufacturing date
- Vendor or manufacturer information
- Department of ownership or location
- Company name
1.12 What Are The Technological Forms of Asset ID Tags?
Asset ID tags technological forms include:
- QR codes: they are smartphone-friendly and are the most distinctive and most used form of labels.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification): this type is scannable from inside an item as they rely on the electromagnetic field in beaming data to the receiver.
- BTLE (Bluetooth Low Energy): it works by beaming its transmissions to the cloud and Bluetooth is rapidly becoming a part of everyday life.
- Barcodes: they are traditional horizontal identifiers that have been relied upon by most organizations for a very long time.
1.13 What Are the Available Types of Asset ID Tags?
Some of the available types of asset ID tags include:
- Durable Asset ID Tags: these are used on assets that may be exposed to harsh conditions.
- Security Asset ID Tags: used for assets of high value which may be subject to unauthorized transfer, tampering, or theft.
- Permanent equipment labels: they are suitable for automating the process of data collection in the entire lifespan of the asset.
1.14 What Are The Best Practices for Applying Asset ID Tags?
When organizations deploy asset ID best practices, they can:
- Facilitate the process of maintenance.
- Reduce the level of theft
- Track their equipment
- Ensure efficiency in operation
- Give security details
1.15 What Are Some of The asset ID Tag Methodologies Used By Organizations?
Some of the asset ID tag methodologies used by organizations include:
- Incrementing asset IDs: where an asset ID tag is increased by one number whenever a new asset is put in service. It is the simplest way of assigning asset ID given that only one person or system is assigning all the asset IDs.
- Asset ID preceded by asset type: whereby an identifier is put in front of an asset ID to identify the asset type.
- Asset ID with geographical identifier: where assets are identified according to their actual location geographically.
- Asset ID with system identifier: where there is a need to identify and differentiate assets for reporting purposes for example in interceptor lines.
- Geo-pins: this is calculated using the x and y coordinates of a spatial feature.
1.16 What Can I Do to Improve the Quality of My Asset ID Tag That Is Not Clear?
Some of the things you can do to improve the quality of your asset ID tags include:
- Use high resolution
- Find a logo of better quality
- Ensure that lines and spaces have at least 2pts in the width at the final logo size.
- Make sure that lines are thicker to print a better logo.
- Avoid using logos that have text around or below them as they will not be printable.
- Remove all the texts from the logo to achieve perfect results
1.17 What Is The Difference Between an Asset ID Tag And a ‘Property ID’ Tag?
Asset ID tag refers to a label that is affixed permanently to equipment and serves the functions of tracking, inventory management, and accountability.
‘Property ID’ tag entails labeling inventory and company assets using either ID labels or property identification to improve service and increase staff productivity. They ensure streamlined processes as they enable property managers to work much more efficiently and prevent theft.
1.18 What Types Of Asset ID Tags Do I Need?
Some of the available Asset ID Tags that you may need include:
- Foil Asset ID Tags: it is a durable asset ID tag that is good for both indoor and outdoor use and remains readable throughout the lifespan of the asset. They are made from anodized aluminum which is very resistant to heat, extreme cold, chemicals, and UV.
- Premium polyester Asset ID Tags: they are constructed from clear polyester film which offers permanent-pressure sensitive adhesive and a high permanent bonding. They have an over/laminate which protects the Asset ID Tags from chemicals and abrasion.
- Tamper-evident Asset ID Tags: these are designed for moveable assets which are subject to theft and unauthorized transfer as the tag breaks apart when there is an attempt to remove it.
- Two-part Asset ID Tags: it is used in industries that have assets that need frequent re-ordering and do not have time to locate a code to document the asset’s use. They allow workers to pull the second label from the asset and adhere to documentation thus streamlining the inventory reordering process.
- Removable Asset ID Tags: these are used on assets that do not require lifetime tracking or assets that must be tracked as they move through the company until they leave the organization.
1.19 What Are The Materials Used For Asset ID Tags?
Some of the materials used for Asset ID Tags include:
- Metalized matte silver polyester
It is used to track business assets in harsh indoor environments and is relatively affordable as compared to anodized metal tags. They are resistant to heat, tearing, abrasion, and stretch and are very flexible.
Applications of this type of material are in industrial applications, office furniture, and office equipment. Metalized matte polyester is mostly used on surfaces that are smooth and flat and is not suitable for curved or uneven surfaces.
It has strong corrosion resistance, a metal feel, and is very hard. The mirror effects of stainless steel give it a beautiful look and make the asset ID tags feel luxurious.
- Zinc Alloy
Asset ID Tags made from this material have a high-cost performance and high brightness. It is the first choice for die-casting products and suitable for making dimensional products.
Asset ID Tags made from nickel are flexible and ultra-thin and it is available in bright colors and black silver. Asset ID tags with this material are easy to install and have smooth edges.
Asset ID tags made from copper have a soft texture, environment-friendly, and are durable. They also have a beautiful appearance due to their artistic nature.
- Glossy white polyester
These types of asset ID tags are used to track personal property and business assets both indoors and outdoors. They are relatively affordable and are very good for tracking furniture and office equipment as they are resistant to abrasion, stretch, and tearing.
Glossy white polyester is suitable for surfaces that are smooth and flat.
It is used to track and prevent the theft of business assets in both indoor and outdoor environments. Vinyl tags prevent fraud because they tear apart when attempting to remove them.
Vinyl material is very durable as they have a permanent adhesive, opaque, and is quite affordable. It is used for office equipment that needs tamper-resistant protection like laptops, monitors, servers, routers, and computers.
- Anodized Aluminum Foil
This material conforms to most surfaces and is used to track assets in harsh outdoor environments. It is light in weight and easy to process and can meet special requirements.
Anodized aluminum foil material produces the most durable asset ID tags thus making them suitable for outdoor use.
It is resistant to solvents, abrasion, chemicals, and high temperatures and is very flexible as it conforms to most surfaces. This material is also available in various thicknesses and comes with or without adhesives or holes.
It is used mostly on industrial items which are subject to physical stress like:
- Farm equipment
- Freight cars
- Vending machines
- Air conditioners
- Road signs
1.20 What Are The Quality Standards For Asset ID Tags?
Some of the quality standards that asset ID tags should conform to include:
- ISO 900
- ISO/IEC Guide 25
- QS 9000
- ANSI/ASQC Q9001
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
- OSHA 1910
1.21 What Purpose Do Different Labels Serve?
Here are some asset ID tags you can opt for serving specific purposes:
- Security: organizations should ensure the highest security workflows to protect their valuable assets as they have a higher risk of being stolen when not tracked. To ensure this purpose it is recommended to use tamper/evident barcodes.
- Durability: to achieve this function, it is recommended to use polyester asset labels as they stick to high-use items and last very long. They come with an over-laminate that prevents graphics from being destroyed by chemicals and other factors.
- Mobility: most organizations possess assets that are highly mobile-like tools that move between different sites where it is recommended to use two-part asset labels. This is because in case you lose identification on these items it is important to have a backup.
- Adhesion: there are some assets whose surfaces are hard to adhere to labels and for such kinds, you can use foil asset labels. This is because these tags are very flexible and able to withstand abrasion with ease.
1.22 What is Asset Tagging?
It refers to the process of putting identification tags or labels also referred to as asset ID tags to assets. This method is used on both movable and fixed assets to offer a way of identifying individual assets in their entire useful life.
Asset tagging is used commonly in work-in-progress applications, inventory management, repair processes, and managing maintenance.
1.23 What Is The Purpose of An Asset Tagging System?
Asset tagging system serves the following purposes:
- It allows companies to assign a unique identifier to each asset.
- Asset ID tags eliminate the need for manual data entry as they are printed with barcodes. This ensures accurate and efficient inventory tracking.
- It simplifies record keeping and reporting that is streamlined through tracking the location of each asset.
1.24 Why Are Asset ID Tags Important?
Asset ID tags are important because of the following reasons:
- They provide a reliable method of asset identification and an efficient method of capturing data.
- Asset ID tags eliminate the risk of human error encountered if the information of the history and location assets is documented manually. Manual documentation tends to result in asset misidentification thus leading to unreliable data.
- Asset ID tags remain readable throughout the asset’s lifespan as they use permanent and pressure-resistant adhesive or mechanical attachments.
1.25 What Industries Use Asset ID Tags?
Some of the industries that use asset tagging include:
1.26 What Are The Available Color Options For Asset ID tags?
Asset ID tags are available in several color options and it is upon you to select the most appropriate one to suit your needs. Our asset ID tags are available mostly in black and gold color options.
Some of the ways you can use to achieve optimal color results on your asset ID tags include:
- Design using CMYK colors so that it is easy for us to match the colors.
- Communicate your asset ID tag needs for the selection of the best material.
- Consider making use of spot colors to get accuracy and consistency.
- Do not forget about white under printing for transparent materials.
Some color options that you can use on your asset ID tags include:
- Light yellow
- Bright yellow
- Dark blue
- Light blue
1.27 What Are Some Guidelines For Labeling Assets?
Some of the guidelines to use when labeling assets include:
- Picking asset IDs with a lot of care.
- Adding procurement details for assets with high upkeep because it records the year in which the asset was purchased.
- Color coding your asset ID tags.
- Customization of your data depending on the nature of assets that you have.
1.28 Where Is The Best Place To Put an Asset Tag?
Recommended places where you can put an asset tag on various assets include:
- Computers: they can be tagged with Asset ID Tags on the right side near the back of each equipment piece.
- Furniture: different furniture has Asset ID Tags positioned at different places which include:
- For storage cabinets, bookshelves, and file cabinets, the Asset ID Tags are located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Chairs have Asset ID Tags on an upright near the middle support of the chair.
- Desks are tagged on the right support, near the top inside area below the foot.
- Tables and workbenches are tagged on top of the front right-side leg.
- Appliances: appliances have Asset ID Tags positioned on the top right corner either at the side or front depending on the reach of equipment for scanning.
- Machinery and tools: asset ID tags are positioned in locations that are not threatened by heat, oil, and grease to ensure they last for the lifetime of the asset.
- Engineering equipment: an asset is placed near the manufacturer’s identification plate.
- Grounds and maintenance equipment: they are placed there is minimum vibration, grease, oil, and heat to affect them.
- Audiovisual equipment: asset ID tags are positioned on the right side near the back of the equipment.
1.29 How Are The Asset ID Tags Numbered?
Assets are numbered consecutively. Once you give us the beginning number and the quantity you need, we will begin with the initial number and create a batch of sequential numbers.
In case you have a letter suffix or prefix, letter codes will be printed for you but the actual numbers will be in a consecutive manner.
1.30 What Are Your Standard Sizes And Are There Size Limitations?
The standard sizes for asset ID tags include:
- Small-sized: these are preferable for assets that are movable like phones, laptop computers, tools, and high-value removable and portable items. They tend to be about 38.1 mm wide by 19.05 mm high.
- Medium-sized: they are utilized when a logo is included beside the asset ID tags to eliminate confusion by making it easy to recognize the asset. They measure about 50.8 wide mm by 19.05 mm high.
- Large-sized: they are often used on large equipment which is not movable. They measure about 50.8 mm wide by 25.4 mm high.
There are size limitations for asset ID tags although in case you need custom asset ID tag sizes, we can make them on request.
1.31 How Do The Asset ID Tags Come?
Asset ID tags come in several forms which include:
- Meta asset ID tags come on strips.
- Economic asset ID tags come in sheets.
- Theft and permanent asset ID tags come in rolls.
In case you require a different form, you may contact us for assistance.
1.32 How Much Text Can I Fit On a Tag?
Asset ID tags serve many purposes and will adjust the layout based on the amount of text you require on them.
1.33 What Information Should I Put On My Asset ID Tags?
The data which you include on your asset ID tags contributes a lot in monitoring and recovering assets.
Some of the details you can put on your asset ID tags include:
- Serial number
- IP address
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 I Do Not See An Asset Tag Template That I Want. Can You Create One For Me?
Yes. We can add an asset ID tag template for you and place your asset ID tag template in one place for your designs.
2.2 Will My Asset ID Tag Stick?
Yes, your asset ID tags will stick. However, it is important to be aware that in some scenarios after tens of millions of assets tags a small percentage might not stick well in the following scenarios:
- Application of asset ID tags to a surface that is wet and a non-wet-ready adhesive was used.
- Use of the asset ID tags on a dirty surface.
- Tags applied when it’s cold outside and a non-freezer grade adhesive used.
- Tags that are made of thick metals were applied to a curved surface.
- Application of asset ID tags to a surface that is bumpy.
2.3 How Can I Replace A Tag Easily?
There are several solutions for replacing an asset ID tag which includes:
- Ordering an extra supply of asset ID tags which you can use to replace another tag.
- Using or free asset ID tag printing service.
2.4 Do Your Asset Labels Stick Well To Dell Computers?
Yes. Dell computers are made of high-performance plastic or metals which ensure that our asset ID tags stick properly on the surface.
Once the adhesive is cured, the asset ID tag will permanently bond with the surface of Dell computers. The asset ID tag should be applied to a spot that is inconspicuous on the computer’s frame
2.5 Are Your Asset ID Tags Semi-Permanent? We Want To Use Asset ID Tags To Label Our Computers. Can I Remove The Labels Later?
Yes. Semi-permanent asset ID tags for computers and laptops are a perfect idea as you might want to use new assert tags or sell the computers. It is important to select asset ID tags that are easy to remove using proper tools.
2.6 Does The Adhesive On Your Asset Labels Come With The Labels? Do you Need To Buy The Adhesive Separately?
Asset ID tags come with labels mounted on their backside whereby you will need to remove the liner to expose it. Once you have removed the liner, you will need to press the asset ID tag onto the application surface.
After the asset ID tag has bonded quality with the surface, allow it to cure for about 48 hours and it will be permanently fixed.
2.7 How Do The Asset Labels Stick To A cell Phone?
Asset ID labels stick very well to a cell phone and are highly recommended for use. in many cases if you use asset ID tags and your cell phone gets lost, it can be easily returned to you.
2.8 I Need Help With Designing An Asset Label. Who Can I Call?
You can reach out to the sales department via phone call or you may email us to get assistance. We are always willing to assist in the design process of the custom asset ID tags that you require.
2.9 We Do Not Have A Logo. Can You Create One for Us?
Yes, we can create a logo for you as we have several graphics online that you may select from. Including a logo in your asset ID tags adds a professional view and makes your organization stand out from competitors.
2.11 The Tags Must Withstand High Heat. We Want To Put Them on The Machine Tools And They Are Periodically Heated To 300°F or Higher. What Asset Tag Material Do You Recommend?
We recommend asset ID tags that are made from aluminum is they can withstand short-term exposures to heat up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is important to ask for samples so that you may test them and select the most appropriate asset ID tag by comparing temperature ratings.
Temperature ratings are interpreted based on several factors which include:
- Temperature duration.
- Performance at each temperature band.
- Duration of exposure to high heat.
2.12 We Need To Replace a Few of The Asset ID Tags ASAP. Do You Have Any Suggestions?
Yes, you can try laser printable sheets because they appear and print professionally and clearly. They can also be customized to suit your need as one package may be made to suit several asset ID tag designs.
To fix your deadline issue, the provision of blank asset ID tag sheets will save your needs and minimize such occurrences in the future.
2.13 Our Asset Tag Numbers Are Long – Would This Fit Onto Your Asset ID Tags?
Generally, there is a limit of between 6-10 characters or digits for use on our asset ID tags for most sizes. However, asset ID tags that are larger can accommodate more digits.
In the case of larger asset ID tags, we recommend code 128 which is denser as compared to others. Where necessary, 2-D code is recommended as it allows over 200 digits or characters to be used.
2.14 Can I Use My iPhone To Scan Barcodes?
Yes, scanning applications like QR codes and red 2D function very well. iPhone barcode asset ID tag scans are however not always perfect as we would like for 1D barcodes.
These barcodes are very good at ascertaining errors.
2.15 How Do I Apply Our Asset ID Tags To Make Sure That They Stick?
Some of the steps of application of asset ID tags to make sure they stick include:
- First, you should clean the surface. You may even use a scouring pad to roughen up the surface to increase adhesion.
- Ensure that the application surface of the asset ID tag is free of oils, dirt, and dust.
- When applying the asset ID tag, avoid touching the side that has the adhesive. This is because oils on your hand may decrease the adhesion of your asset ID tags up to 40%.
- Once the asset ID tag has stuck, use an application roller or squeegee to ensure a bond that is tight and reduces the danger of marks out.
2.16 Can I Use Up my Pre-printed Temporary Tag Stock?
No, you may not use pre-printed temporary tag stock unless the appropriate systems for use are down.
2.17 What Type Of Printer Do I Need To Print Temporary Tags?
You need to use a standard laser printer when printing temporary tags.
2.18 What Is The Procedure For Offline Issuance Of a Pre-printed Temporary Tag?
The process for issuance of pre-printed temporary tags entails:
- Completion of a form of issuing pre-printed tags available in the system.
- Logging into the system and reporting the issuance of all pre-printed tags within a single business day.
2.19 When Do I Use Color-coding of Asset ID Tags?
Color coding of asset ID tags tends to be a great means of fast visual identification of ownership or responsibility of a department. It makes it easy for personnel to identify which asset to scan for a specific purpose or the one to record where there are several similar assets.
This method is also used in the place of bar-coded labels in organizations that have limited assets. In this way, there is a reduction in the number of tracked variables and simplified record keeping.
2.20 When Are Barcodes Necessary On Asset ID Tags?
Bar codes offer machine-readable, error-free recording and minimize manual human errors of transmission. They are very valuable and important to organizations that possess a diversified inventory of physical assets which require monitoring and tracking or maintenance.
Bar code scanners decode information in asset ID tags and compare it against what is in the database for maintenance and tracking purpose. In this way, it offers secure access to several records and information to relevant parties.
They ensure that information is made readily available and distributed in the entire organization without the need of scanning sensitive documents. Bar codes are needed strictly required where a vendor of items to given government bodies or military must meet with set standards.
2.21 When Should I Use Sequential Serial Numbering? Will The Barcodes Work With My Scanner?
You can use sequential numbering depending on the way you want them to appear. This because numbering can be both sequential or non-sequential and they may begin with any number or series that you want.
Assets that using sequential numbering may be deciphered without scanners or can be easily identified by personnel for obtaining deeper data levels in a database.
2.22 How Many Characters Can I Put In The Bar Code?
The number of characters that you can put in the bar code is dependent on the size of the asset tag and the nature of the symbol you select. All barcodes must have a quiet zone and it refers to space on both sides of the code and it informs the barcode scanner of the start and stop of symbology.
The quiet zone should be ten times the width of the narrowest element referred to as the X dimension. This dimension is used to establish how dense the barcode is or the amount of information the bar code can capture.
Therefore, the more characters on the back code will mean that it is denser.
2.23 What Will The Asset Labels Stick To?
Assets labels can stick on metals and plastics such as:
2.24 I Want A Different Shape of An Asset Tag, Is That Possible?
To make the process of ordering Asset ID Tags simple for everyone, we provide a concise array of basic options for an order. We tend to offer asset ID tags in the different shapes that you want.
2.25 What Is aBbar Code Symbology?
Symbology is basically what makes a bar code useful. It is a language that the barcode scanner reads and interprets.
Symbology refers to systems of encoded data in a bar code that scanners or readers can decode in the process. It contains components like discrete code, character set, quiet zone, and X dimension.
2.26 Can The Labels Be Easily Erased or Peeled Up?
No, our labels are constructed to be very durable, and they cannot be easily erased or peeled up as they are made to last the lifetime of your assets.
To make sure that your labels reach maximum adhesion, it is good to follow the instructions for application and storage. There is also a wide range of security and tamper-evident Asset ID Tags which will prevent theft as they break apart if messed with.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 Do I Need To Fill Out Everything On The Order Form?
Yes, you need to fill in every detail that is required in the order form to give us the correct details and ensure your specifications are met.
3.2 How Much Does An Asset Tag Cost?
The price of an asset tag will vary depending on the specifications that you need. Our price range is about $0.45 to 1.85 per piece per 100 pieces minimum order.
Some of the factors which determine the cost of an asset tag include:
- Type of material
- Surface finishing options
Once we have ascertained your specifications, we can give you a quotation of the price of the asset ID tag that you require.
3.3 How Do I Place an Order For Asset ID Tags?
The process for ordering for your asset ID tags entails the followings steps:
- Get in contact with us.
- Confirm the finished design of the asset ID tags that you want.
- Confirm the information you have given like the size, material, packaging, and any other details.
- Negotiate the price for the asset ID tags.
- Inspect the sample to ascertain that they conform to your specifications.
- Once you are satisfied with the design, we will commence the production of your asset Id tags.
- Finally, once the production process is complete, your asset ID tags will be shipped to you via the agreed-upon mode of transport.
3.4 How Do I Request A Free Quote And How Soon Can I get A Quote?
You can request a free quote by emailing us and telling us what exactly you want your asset ID tags to look like. We will then send you a quote so that you may inspect and make an informed decision.
3.5 Why Should I Order My Asset ID Tags Online?
You should order your asset ID tags online because it is very fast to receive your order and they will be designed to suit your design.
3.6 How Can I Get A Discount?
You can get a discount on your asset ID tags by purchasing in large quantities.
3.7 Do You Charge For Custom Layouts Or Designs?
Our priority is providing service and therefore you do not need to pay for the design. We will ensure we work with the design you want for asset ID tags and once you have approved, we will go ahead to produce.
3.8 How Secure Is Your Online Payment?
Or the online payment is secure as it complies with the following standards:
- It is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. PCI regulates major payment brands and ensures customer safety.
- We have data encryption to make sure that private information remains private.
- There is a safe login screen where you will have to sign in to access your account.
- We have an operating system that is updated with all security updates.
- Our online payment system has a security assessment feature that ties up any ends that may be loose.
3.9 Do You Offer Premium Membership?
We do offer premium membership which ensures that you enjoy deep discounts thus resulting in more sales. You do not require upfront costs to join but all you have to do is to register an account and provide valid documents.
Once your request has been approved, you will be able to enjoy very huge savings.
3.10 What Payment Method You Accept?
You can pay using either of the following methods:
- Credit card
3.11 Is There A Minimum Order Requirement?
Yes. Depending on the material, you can order not less than 100 pieces of asset ID tags.
3.12 What Are My Payment Options?
The payment or deposit should be paid before ant Asset ID Tags orders being processed through to production.
3.13 How Do I contact Customer Service?
Customer service can be contacted using an email or our toll call.
3.14 Can You Place The Order On My Behalf?
Yes, we can place an order on your behalf so long as you give the specification of the design that you want for asset ID tags.
3.15 What Information Do I Need To Provide For an Order?
Information to provide for your order includes:
- Asset ID tag details
- Packaging requirements
3.16 Do You Have Distributors In My Country?
We do have worldwide distributors across so many countries.
3.17 What Should I Do If The Payment Is Not Accepted?
If payment is not accepted, it is important to reach out to us for further assistance on how to solve the issue.
3.18 Can I Pay With An Invoice?
Yes, you can pay using an invoice but you will need to contact our business for specific requirements.
3.19 I Want To Label All Of Our Assets This Month. Could we Order Just A Few New Tags?
We recommend ordering extra asset ID tags at the outset because our minimums are as low as 50 to 100 units.
3.20 Will You Keep My Designs And/Or Record Of My Order?
Yes, we will keep your design and the record of your order to ensure efficiency when reordering your asset ID tags.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 What Is The Shipping Process?
We use FedEx, DHL, TNT, or UPS to send your asset ID tags but you will pay for the freight in advance. You can also use the account number for the carrier or any other method of delivery that you require.
4.2 Do You Ship Nationwide?
Yes. We do ship our asset ID tags nationwide.
4.3 How Much Does Shipping Cost?
Shipping costs tend to vary depending on the size, weight, transportation mode, and destination countries of asset ID tags. You should refer to our final freight quotation to obtain the exact price of asset ID tags that you want.
Samples freight costs around $30-35.
Freight for 100 pieces of Asset ID Tags that are blank costs around $60-70.
Freight for 500 pieces of Asset ID Tags that are blank is around $90-120.
4.4 How Soon Can I get The Asset ID Tags After I Place An Order?
Samples can be delivered within 5-7 days and for mass production delivery, the time is about 12-15 days. The average shipping time for your asset ID tags is about 4-5 working days.
4.5 How Do You Protect My Asset ID Tags During Shipping?
We ensure that your asset ID tags are packed very well to protect them from damage during transportation. Your asset ID tags will also have a tracking number which will ensure they are tracked and protected from theft during shipping.
4.6 How Do I Get Free Shipping?
You can get free shipping by using a free shipping coupon code or shopping on annual free shipping days.
4.7 Do You Deliver To PO BoxesAand BFPO Addresses?
Yes, we do deliver to PO boxes and BFPO addresses depending on your specification.
4.8 Do You Have Standard Pricing?
Our prices for asset ID tags depend on the design and specifications that you give.
4.9 Do You Cater Overnight Or Next-Day Shipping?
We cater for overnight or next-business-day deliveries for packages that require urgency.
4.10 How Can I Track My Order?
You can track your order using a tracking number emailed to you on the day that we receive your order request.
4.11 How Do I Check The Proof Of Delivery Of My Order?
Use the tracking number that we provide and request proof of delivery using the shipment details. Select the link of the tracking number and then go to the shipment detail page to check proof of delivery.
Proof of delivery will help you find out what time that your asset ID tag arrived at its destination.
4.12 Do You Deliver During Weekends And Holidays?
Yes, we do deliver on weekends and holidays. As soon as the order is in transit, you will be notified in-app notification and it is important to check the shipping address and make sure you will be available on delivery.
4.13 Can I Receive A Call Before The Delivery?
Yes, you can receive a call before the delivery of your asset ID tags from carriers when they are on their way to your shipping address.
4.14 What If I’m Not Available When The Package Arrives?
For cash on delivery orders:
- Make sure you inform your family or friend that you are expecting a package.
- Give your family or friend the following details:
- Order number
- The type of package
- The amount to be paid
For orders which are pre-paid:
- Give the person that will be receiving your package the following documents:
- Authorization letter either handwritten or printed
- A copy of a valid ID
- The representative will also need to present a valid ID to prove identity.
- It is important to also remind your representative that you have already paid for the package.
4.15 Why Was My Order Or Part of My Order Shipped Via Sea?
Orders that are very heavy in weight tend to be shipped via sea due to restrictions by airlines. Kindly expect an additional period of 15 days on top of the date you were expecting a delivery.
4.16 What Shipping Carriers Do You Use?
Shipping carriers that we use include:
4.17 Where Will MMy Order Be Shipped From?
Your order will be shipped from our distributors who are located near you.
4.18 Can I Change My Delivery Address or Billing Address After The Order Was Placed or Shipped?
It is difficult to change your delivery address after you have placed an order. Therefore, it is important to assess and make sure you have given the correct details before submitting your order for asset ID tags.
4.19 Can I Request A Scheduled Delivery On My Orders?
We do not accommodate scheduling your order as we deliver according to the schedule of the carrier.
4.20 My Order Is Delayed, When Will I Receive It?
Most packages are delivered on and you will receive delayed orders after the estimated delivery date on very rare occasions. Delays may be caused by the high volume of the order, road closures, logistics problems, or inclement weather.
In case of delayed delivery:
- Check your order to see if it has a new date of delivery
- Verify with packages that are affected by the delivery dates that are adjusted.
4.21 My Order Status Was Delivered But I Did Not Receive It. What Do I Do?
You may check the status of your order and file for a refund in case you cannot locate the item.
4.22 Can I Order Multiple Items And Have Them Delivered To Different Shipping Addresses?
No, we do not deliver to different shipping addresses and we recommend you place one shipping address per order.
4.23 What Should I Do If The Tracking Number I Receive Is Not Working?
You can email us or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
4.24 Is Bulk Shipping (Single Ship Address) Available?
Yes, we do have a single ship address.
4.25 Is There A Minimum Order Quantity For Free Shipping?
Yes, free shipping can only be offered for orders ranging above 100 pieces.
4.26 Do I Need To use Your Packaging Or Can I use My Own?
We provide packaging for your asset ID and can even offer customization packaging designs for cartons, paper bags, and any other packages.
5.0 Replacement and Returns
5.1 What Is Your Return Policy?
Returns must be unused, unopened, and with the original packaging. Packages that are returned and do not meet all specified requirements might not qualify for a refund.
5.2 I Ordered The Wrong Product. What Should I Do?
In case you receive the wrong product, go online and return the asset ID tags for a refund and then reorder the one that you want.
5.3 Can I Return The Product To The Address On The Label?
Yes, you can return the product to the address indicated on the label.
5.4 I Did Not Order Anything. How Can I Return This Package?
You should check to ascertain the following:
- Read the airway bill to confirm if it is truly your product.
- Confirm with your friends and family if the item was ordered by them for you.
- Check if you requested the item using a different platform like Facebook marketplace.
If all these do not apply, kindly reach out to our customer service agents for assistance.
5.5 If I Am Not Happy With My Product, Can I Send It Back And Get A Replacement?
In case the product that you ordered is the one which was delivered, it will be difficult to send it back for a replacement.
5.6 Some Of My Items Have Been Damaged In Transit, What Do I Do?
If products were damaged during transit, it is important not to receive them when the carrier delivers and seek clarification. Goods that are damaged during transit and were insured should be replaced or receive a refund.
5.7 I Have Received Extra Products I Did Not Purchase, What Do I Do?
You may send back the extra units which were delivered in excess to the address on the label.
5.8 What Do I Do If I Receive An Incorrect/Defective Item?
It is important to check the quality of the items when receiving them and in case of incorrect or defective items, file a complaint with us.
5.9 How Long Does It Take To Replace My Item?
The period for replacing an item depends solely on its availability and this may take up to about 21 days.
5.10 I Have Returned My Item. Are There Any Handling Fees?
No, there is no handling fee when returning your item.
5.11 How Do I Know If a Replacement Has Been Processed?
We will notify you once a replacement has been processed.
5.12 How Do I Track The Status of My Replacement Product?
You should enter the correct tracking number that is provided.
5.13 Do You Charge Shipping Fees For Replacement And Refunds?
No, replacement and returns are shipped free of charge.
5.14 Do They Need To Include The Order Slip?
Yes, an order slip is included so that it can be traced back to the origin.
6.0 Cancellation and Refunds
6.1 What Is Your Refund Policy?
Cancellations that are made 7 days or more in advance will receive a 100 percent refund.
Cancellations made within 3-6 days will incur a fee of 20 percent.
Cancellations that are made within 48 hours will incur a fee of 30 percent.
6.2 What Are Your Cancellation Terms?
Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours before the production of your asset ID tags commences.
You may cancel your orders within 24 hours in advance to obtain a full discount.
6.3 How Do I Request A Refund?
You can request your refund using our refund system. Normally, refunds are issued within 21 days.
6.4 How Much Will I Be Refunded?
Any refund for asset ID tags will depend on the cancellation policy in place for that agreement.
6.5 How Do I Cancel My Order?
You can cancel your order by requesting for cancellation. Once your asset ID tags order has been placed, you will have a period of about 30 minutes to cancel it is moved to the next stage.
After the order moves to the next stage, you may still request a cancellation but this is not guaranteed.
6.6 How Will I Know If My Order Was Successfully Canceled?
You will know your order was canceled when your payment is not successful and we will send a confirmation email.
6.7 How Do I Track The Status Of My Refund?
Check the status of your refund by using the refund tool as it is a very fast and easiest method of tracking. These systems are updated after every 48 hours.