Leader in the Industry of Metal ID Tags for Equipment in China
Foison Metal Surpasses Other Brands of Metal ID Tags for Equipment in the Market Because of Its Premium Quality Products.
Foison Metal Creates Custom Solutions Tailored to Your Precise Needs
Everything we do is about you. From the core team conceptualizing each product to the delivery personnel — we prioritize what you need to get you on your way. At Foison Metal, the whole workforce treats the products as extensions of themselves.
Our Metal ID Tags for Equipment are custom-made with a variety of processes to meet our client’s precise specifications and pricing needs. Moreover, the after-sales reviews and ratings prove the guaranteed exceptional results for your brand. We can assure you that our products were made of high-graded materials with the touch of your style and specifications.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Asset Tracking Tags Meet the Highest Standards, Designed for the Precise Needs of Our Clients
Aluminum ID Tags for Equipment
Brass Metal ID Tags for Equipment
Steel Metal ID Tags for Equipment
Adhesive Metal ID Tags for Equipment
Know More About Us
High deadlines, tight budgets, exacting specifications – you don’t need promises, you need your requests fulfilled. We deliver the high-quality product you expect, on time and budget.
Also, Foison’s well-trained workforce creates product requirements efficiently, while managing multiple deadlines without mistake. Our products are also guaranteed with premium quality service, making Foison the leading asset tracking tags in the market.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
Tag Application for leading brands
What our clients are saying
Foison Metal the Number One Supplier for High-quality Metal ID Tags for Equipment
Foison Metal has built its reputation that considers the best long-term interests of our customers and partners. Our philosophy is to provide exceptional value through premium quality standards.
Also, we aim to maintain a strong commitment to service and to support a constant striving to be the low-cost producer in the design and fabrication of products.
The Metal ID Tags for Equipment Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What are Metal ID Tags for Equipment?
Metal ID Tags for Equipment are commonly used in monitoring and organizing important equipment, which are considered physical assets, whether they are moveable or fixed.
Foison Metal ID Tags for Equipment stand as the baseline in organizing seamless, and error-free inventories, and maintenance.
1.2 Which Equipment Requires Tagging?
Not all Metal ID Tags for Equipment are placed in everything. However, because of its wide range of functions, some companies find Metal ID Tags for Equipment an essential and cost-effective way of organizing assets and keeping track of them.
Assets require strict monitoring of its maintenance, location, handling, utilization planning, and that of course, should be tagged within it. Some assets strictly require verification regarding its ownership wherein there are high chances of them being lost, stolen, damaged, or mishandled.
1.3 Where Will the Labels Stick to?
Foison Metal essentially offers a wide selection of names to meet your needs. When choosing what sorts of resource names you would like, you must consider the surfaces and situations where the names will be set.
Some of the questions you should consider are:
What sort of environment will the names be set (inside or outside)?
On what sort of surface will the name be put (smooth metals or rough metals)?
Answering these questions can assist you to select the correct surface or adhesive for your metal ID tags for equipment. The quality of an equipment tag attachment depends on the material’s surface vitality. The higher the surface vitality, the superior the bond; the lower the surface vitality, the weaker the bond.
The durability of Metal ID Tags for Equipment
Metal equipment tags, such as Foison metal ID tags for equipment, provide added durability and rigidity to accommodate the needs of harsh applications. For instance, the equipment used in the field may be exposed to rain, wind, UV, and other environmental elements that lead to wear and tear not only on your equipment but the equipment ID tags you rely on to track and monitor your equipment. Metal equipment tags provide added durability to withstand the elements and other harsh environments, so they remain readable throughout the usable life of your equipment.
Common Uses for Equipment ID Tags
Metal ID tags for equipment and other equipment tags are used across an array of industries and applications. Even industries with highly specific requirements find equipment tags that adequately meet their application specifications.
Some of these areas are the following:
The healthcare industry relies on a wide range of equipment and devices to provide patient care in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Equipment ID tags enable healthcare providers to adequately track and monitor life-saving equipment, as well as implement regular maintenance and calibration schedules to ensure equipment is working at peak performance.
Educational settings make use of audio-visual equipment, computers, and other technology equipment to deliver presentations and lectures to students and other professionals. Metal ID tags for equipment prove useful for educational institutions that need to track equipment as it’s shared among departments and locations, avoiding issues such as double-booking and unnecessary duplication of equipment.
Government: Government entities rely on a wide variety of equipment, ranging from office equipment to field-servicing equipment used to ensure public safety and streamline the delivery of public services. Equipment ID tags enable government agencies to maximize the use of existing equipment and implement ongoing maintenance programs to maximize the usable life of the equipment.
Inventory isn’t the only thing a modern warehouse needs to track. A variety of equipment is used to manage and move inventory, most of which can benefit from equipment ID tags to streamline data collection and improve workflows throughout the warehouse.
Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry is a 24/7 operation, relying on machinery and equipment every moment of the day. Tracking and monitoring the use of this equipment and scheduling regular maintenance are necessary to ensure that operations continue to run smoothly.
Like many other modern industries, the utility industry makes use of equipment to deliver services to constituents. Much of this equipment is exposed to harsh weather conditions, requiring durable equipment ID tags for continued readability throughout the usable life of the equipment.
Telecom and Cable:
Without working equipment, the telecom and cable industry is faced with many unhappy customers. Equipment tags enable telecom and cable industries to maintain equipment with ongoing maintenance and repairs, ensuring consistency of service delivery to the customers these companies serve, in addition to keeping track of the high-value equipment used for field services and throughout the organization.
Manufacturing means heavy-duty equipment that’s susceptible to failure over time. To keep this expensive equipment in optimal working condition, equipment ID tags are used to keep track of ongoing maintenance initiatives, maintain stock replacement parts, easily procure out-of-stock parts, and other initiatives that enable manufacturing companies to keep pace with modern demands.
2.0 Design and Optimization
2.1 What is the process of creating metal ID tags for equipment?
The process of equipment tags production undergoes a series of stages that may include and is subject to certain conditions:
- Client’s Initial Graphics Proposal: As the first and foremost step of the production process, you need to send or upload the proposed graphic design or elements that you wish for your tracking tags. Moreover, you should also give definite specifications for the size, shape, and material that you would want for your equipment tags.
- Graphic Revision by Foison Expert Workforce: The professional graphics team of Foison Metal will reach out to assist you with your proposal, subject to both sides’ approval. Once the proposal is approved, the tracking will be already uploaded to your customer section.
- Choosing the color of materials: After the second step mentioned, the metal ID tags will already be available for checking out. Therefore, all you need to do is choose your preferred metal color.
- Confirmation and Check-Out: After confirming certain design proposals, the metal tags are already available for purchase. You should then finalize an order for your metal ID tags for equipment.
- Start of Production: The production team will then start working on your purchase immediately to be able to meet given deadlines.
2.2 Who would design my metal ID tags for equipment tags? Can I provide my design?
Indeed. We have one of the best, most innovative metal ID tags for equipment design specialists in the business. In situations where you provide copies of photos or graphics, we will then design your equipment tags for you. Providing a hard sketch, online file, or any type of file that you need is a wise choice.
We appreciate and accept any art files in the form of vector AI, EPS, or PDF format, wherein all fonts are converted to outlines. Also, you can include in your options of sending us your graphic design
2.3 How to choose my metal ID tags for equipment color?
Choosing your background color for equipment tags is the primary gateway or main decision in making it beautiful and one of a kind. A large part of the equipment tags adopts common and standard colors as its background. Going a little more outside of the box of course would come a long way with your purpose. Some questions you should ponder are,” What if the person or group I am memorializing has loved red or black? Can I use these colors and incorporate them on the tags at least?” The answer would be, YES.
Foison metal caters to more or less 45 standard and unique paint colors to choose from for your equipment tags’ background. Moreover, Foison Metal’s professional workforce can match any Pantone Color to fit your precise needs and specifications with these details.
Multi-Colored and Custom Colors
If you wish and prefer to highlight specific shapes or logos on your equipment tags, Foison Metal will gladly make this possible and render a multi-colored paint finish on your equipment tags order. Whether you desire to apply the metal finish on the raised embossed areas or if you want the whole metal ID tags for equipment painted in multiple colors, we at Foison Metal can accommodate.
Each ordered tag you purchase has one color computed together with the initial cost. If you wish for more colors, each additional color would constitute an extra price quote. Generally, we cannot render multiple colors in one area, but of course, everything can be furtherly discussed with our customer service.
Some examples of these are, if you desire a heart or diamond shape on your ordered metal ID tags for equipment, we highly discourage you from painting one side pink and the other side in black color.
Some Advice for Choosing a Background Color
Choosing a color can create an overwhelming feeling. This commonly happens when there is a wide selection of more than a few shades of hue to choose from. Several key factors you should consider in choosing colors should be opted, as it guides you and will help you decide with confidence and certainty.
Contrast and Clarity
In circumstances where you aren’t needing single-colored tags, always see to it that the metal you are using should contrast against the background enough for your words to be clear.
One example lies in when you prefer a yellow-based-color text on a brass tag, the resulting contrast and clarity will be pretty low. However, if you replace brass with aluminum, the words will be more clearly visible and readable. This is one reason that tones like dark or earthy colors are picked regularly with all metals since they give the most difference and clarity.
Sometimes a good thing to consider in choosing a metal ID tag for equipment’s background color is the surroundings or area of where the metal ID tags for equipment will be installed.
Some questions you should ponder are, “Are there specific colors or hues that you would aim for your equipment tags to communicate or convey?” “Does the surface you are mounting the equipment tags to have a dark color, so you would prefer choosing something more vibrant, brighter or contrasting, that may help the equipment tags stand out?
After considering these questions, Foison Metal is always open for your requirements and assure you that you are always welcome to send us a photo of a file showing where the equipment tags will be mounted or installed so that our professional workforce can help in advising you with the best options.
If you are still uncertain about the color you should choose, or a bit tore between choices, you can request samples from us to help you enlighten your choice. You can always reach out to customer service and Foison Metal will happily assist you and your concerns to come up with your desired metal ID tags for equipment.
2.4 What are the required file types, concerning portraits or photos that I want on my metal ID tags for equipment?
We need an HD photograph in JPG format. Most of the time, a phone or web picture won’t function well. The photos or files, if possible, should be of the highest quality you can give or send.
If the original file is with you, please have it professionally scanned, or you may send it to us and we can scan it for you. If the original files can be extracted, kindly send us a scanned copy, or seek help from professionals to properly scan these for you.
2.5 I do not like how the metal ID tags for equipment are designed. So, what now?
In case you’re not content and may wish to modify the plan for your equipment tags, these can be re-planned by Foison’s designs group to best suit your precise needs.
2.6 To what extent is your return policy?
Every product we create and customize is one of its kind and is made exclusively for the concerned client. As a result, we are highly discouraged by the management to accept returns on any customized products. However, some factors like defects may fall into the exception where our customer service will happily guide you through.
2.7 Is it possible to check some latest updates or product results of my metal ID tags for equipment before undergoing mass production?
Whenever you are happy with the example, the proposal will already be subject to approval, and production quantities are then built to meet your deadlines.
On the other hand, if you prefer metal ID tags for equipment that require custom mold production, you will then be given a pre-production sample subject for your approval. These samples can also be sent to you quickly, and production of your desired metal ID tags for equipment will commence once you are one hundred percent satisfied with the design proposal.
2.8 What available shapes can I have for my metal ID tags for equipment designs?
Your equipment tags can be possibly designed and created in several different shapes. Some of the most common and popular shapes are squares, rectangles, triangles, curves, ovals, and circles. Smooth or round corners are recommended by the team because the equipment tags can become sharp in their corners, but of course, it’s up to you.
In case you prefer more complex customized shapes, you can request a quote for free with our customer service.
2.9 Can custom equipment tags design use specific or ready-made templates?
No, Foison equipment tags do not use specific templates, standards, and or ready-made design because every business is different; hence, its specifications and requirements are distinct from each other. A newly customized design is made each time for clients to suit each different business’s specifications and brand.
2.10 As a first-time customer, what do you think are some crucial points to consider in purchasing metal ID tags for equipment?
Some of the factors to consider when designing metal ID tags for equipment include:
- Durability and Lifespan: It is essential to choose durable and long-lasting materials like aluminum or stainless steel when designing custom asset tags. The usage of these products must be considered to determine what kind of raw material best suits your specifications and needs.
- Graphics Design: The graphics design of your metal ID tags for equipment is important as it will carry its purpose and your brand.
- Aesthetic value: Always choose attractive and classy metals as metals create an appealing quality that serves them as decoratives. Always consider that you have achieved the overall effect and visibility you want to achieve in mind.
- Shape and sizes: Vision and establish the appropriate size and shape you want for your metal ID tags for equipment.
- Versatility: Metals are known for their versatility because they can be shaped into any shape that you prefer. Therefore, when designing metal ID tags for equipment, you should see to it that this feature is properly observed and considered.
- Purpose: It is essential to ensure that the equipment tags are designed to conform to your vision and purpose
- Colors: Always determine and ascertain the color types you want to use on your metal ID tags for equipment design.
- Price: Always see to it that the total cost of designing your metal ID tags for equipment remains within your estimated budget.
- Attachment: Consider and conduct a review of the options to be used to attach your equipment tags to your product, should it be sewn, hooked, or glued?
- Environment: Create a list of the environmental requirements as factors that would affect the product specifications and purpose.
2.11 Why does the price of metal ID tags for equipment change over time?
The price of metal ID tags for equipment is subject to changes depending on the supply, demand, and costs used in production. It is also important to conduct market research and understand clearly the trends of price changes for metal ID tags for equipment for you to utilize your budget efficiently.
2.12 Can holes, hooks, and adhesives be included in metal ID tags for equipment?
Yes. These features are often included in metal ID tags for equipment in the manufacturing process to eliminate alternative installment production and process. Our professional workforce can happily assist you with your needs and specifications for your equipment tag customizing process.
2.13 What is the best size to cut metal ID tags for equipment?
There is a wide range of options for standard sizes in which you can cut metal ID tags for equipment. Any size from rectangle, square, circle, oval and many others are among the options of cut for these equipment tags.
For custom and more complex sizes of metal ID tags for equipment, they can be made for you with custom tooling and procedure.
2.14 Do you offer a free quote and sample?
Yes, Foison Metal provides free price quotation and estimation which will, of course, be based on factors affecting the price such as material, quantity, and deadlines. On the other hand, free samples are given to clients if their required products do not need to have a special mold or plate.
Everything can be proposed with Foison Metal’s customer service assistants.
2.15 What is the smallest and biggest size your company can do with metal ID tags for equipment?
Foison Metal always adheres to the specific needs of our clients. You can always raise concerns about the sizes with our customer service, to provide you free quote or design according to your specifications
2.16 Can you still cater to me if I want to involve other brands or people?
Foison Metal is focused on valuing confidentiality and exclusivity within clients. We highly discourage using another business custom design for your brand, or people without their/relatives’ consent. You can always reach us through our customer service where you will be happily assisted with your clarifications.
2.17 Do you adhere to copyright ethics?
Yes, we always adhere to copyright policies. As mentioned earlier, Foison Metal greatly values the confidentiality and exclusivity of the designs. We tend not to share your information, especially regarding the design and pricing of your custom products. Your transactions will always be extra safe with us.
2.18 How long is the production date?
Your purchased custom equipment tags are expected to be shipped in 1-3 business days, depending on your area. However, it is important to note that factors such as type of material, size, and customization required will affect the initial production time. Mostly, the production period ranges from 5 to 7 business days to meet deadlines.
2.19 Do you have a factory? Where do you produce and create our ordered products?
As we aim to cater to you the fastest and highest service quality possible, Foison Metal has ventured out to create its own factor/plant, where we create and produce all processes of your orders.
Every aspect of production is with care and focus regarding small details that you have provided to us. All of our metal ID tags for equipment are proudly made in one of the top factories and manufacturers in China.
2.20 Is the design free of charge?
Yes. Foison Metal offers free design to your metal ID tags for equipment made by our professional workforce to cater to your needs and specifications. You can choose with a wide range of ideas that will surely make your purchase process a one-of-a-kind experience.
2.21 Do you also print double-sided metal ID tags for equipment?
Yes, we also print double-sided metal ID tags for equipment to ensure your design, needs, and specifications will be met accordingly. You can always reach our customer service, connecting you with our graphics team to cater to your requests.
2.22 Will you keep my designs and/or record of my order?
As a standard of practice, we securely keep your designs and/or record of your order for our company inventory. However, our clients can also request for their purchase’s design and record to be deleted. It is a standard for the company that we deal with our clients’ transactions confidentially and ensure the exclusivity of their purchases/orders.
3.0 Order and Payments
3.1 Do you cater to rush deadlines? Will you meet them without sacrificing your products’ quality?
Yes. If you need metal ID tags for equipment earlier than expected, they can be custom-made and shipped to you in five to seven business days or upon request and approval.
3.2 What are the inclusions in the provided price of my metal ID tags for equipment purchase?
Some of the features which are already included in the price of equipment tags include:
- Design fee (if applicable)
- Plate charge
- First-time sample fee (if applicable)
- Shipping and clearance fee
3.3 What payment methods do you use when importing metal ID tags for equipment from China?
Some of the payment methods to use when importing From China include:
- Alipay.com or Alibaba Trade Assurance.
- Apple Pay
- You may use a credit card
- Use of western union
- A broker can assist or help you make the payment.
- Making a local transaction by opening an account in China
- Wiring money straight to the manufacturer using an international transfer.
- America Express
3.4 Is there standard pricing for equipment tags?
As mentioned earlier, there is no standard pricing schedule for equipment tags as they are customized to specific customer requirements and specifications.
3.5 How can I track my order?
You can track your metal ID tags for equipment orders by simply contacting the salesperson who connected with you. This assigned person will assist you on how to track your purchase from time to time
3.6 What information should I provide when placing an order?
The information that you will need to provide when placing your equipment tags order should include the following:
- Product information: mainly the quantity that you require.
- Specification; material, size, logo, packing requirement, and color.
- Design or sample the equipment tags that you require.
- Delivery time required.
Shipping information; the name of the company, phone number, destination, and address.
3.7 How soon can I get a quote for my metal ID tags for equipment?
You can get a quote for your equipment tags in about three to five days. However, prices may be subject to change or vary slightly with the original quotation depending on the complexity of the design, sizes, and color of equipment tags, including other certain factors.
3.8 Is there a minimum order requirement for equipment tags?
Equipment tags have no minimum order requirement but this shall depend on its size. It is imposed to ensure that the quality of the metal ID tags for equipment adapts to the normal scale production and normal order.
It also helps in controlling the cost of the metal ID tags for equipment. For small orders, a minimum charge requirement depending on their complexity is applied.
When determining the minimum order quantity for your metal ID tags for equipment, you should consider the following:
- Transportation costs: The cost of transportation of your purchase from us should be put into consideration before deciding on the minimum quantity of orders.
- Profit margin and Break-even Point: Both sides should determine profit margins and break-even points to ensure the purchase would not give loss to the company. This should be greatly considered before placing a metal ID tag for an equipment order.
- iii. Raw Material Manufacturer’s profit: This should also be put into consideration, the higher the main manufacturer’s profits are, the higher the price of the metal.
- Mode of Transportation: It is important to determine the mode of transportation to be used in fulfilling the metal ID tags for equipment deliveries. This means of transportation should be fast to fulfill all planned deliveries in due time, whether it is for air, land, or seas.
- After complying with everything, the manufacturer will then calculate and set the minimum order quantity.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 How long can it take to have metal ID tags for equipment?
Samples delivery for your metal ID tags for equipment takes about 10-12 days. Mass production and delivery for your metal ID tags for equipment take about 14-17 days.
The time taken to ship metal ID tags for equipment to the destination is about 4-5 working days. However, this greatly depends on the availability of materials, workload, and complexity of the design.
4.2 What shipping documents do you need for importing metal ID tags for equipment from China?
Here are some of the documents required when importing metal ID tags for equipment from China include:
- Bill of lading (B/L)
It must have the consignor and consignee’s name, the name of the ship, point of origin and destination, and the mark and quantity of goods. Bill of lading is an essential document in international shipping.
It is available in two forms, namely:
- The consignee can only pick the straight bill of lading/ non-negotiable: metal ID tags for equipment recorded in the bill of lading. The carrier will only deliver the goods to the specified port of unloading or consignee.
- Bearer bill of lading/ negotiable: in this, the metal ID tags for equipment are delivered to the individual holding the bill of lading. Therefore, as a shipper, you must always have the bill of lading to certify that the metal ID tags for equipment products you have purchased and thereof metal shipment belong to you.
- Simplify your metal ID tags for equipment bill
This is given to air carriers or their agents that act as a receipt of goods received by the carrier. It also serves as a contract of carriage between you and the carrier because it certifies receipt of the goods by the carrier.
The airway bill serves as proof that the carrier is entirely responsible for handling your goods to the destination.
- Commercial invoice
It is a document which is produced bat the seller, and it contains the following information:
- The name of the parties involved in the carriage of goods
- Quantity of the metal ID tags for equipment
- Price of the consignment
- Point of origin and destination
Commercial invoice describes the agreement arrived at between the parties concerning the purchase of goods terms.
- Certificate of origin
It is issued by the relevant Government agency of the exporting country as a certification that the goods have originated there. Customs uses a certificate of origin in importing countries for tariff 9mplementation, import quotas, and import tax rates.
- Import license
Some countries require importers to get a license before importing certain goods to engage in business. Therefore, for foreign companies to import some goods, they will require an import license.
- Packing list
It is a document that includes the details of the components of a shipment and lists the packing matters as agreed by the parties. A packing list enables customs and foreign buyers to check and inspect goods on arrival at the destination port.
The packing list must adhere strictly to the letter of credit where required.
4.3 What information should metal ID tags for equipment package labels contain?
Information that is contained in metal ID tags for equipment package labels include:
- Order number
- Project or warehouse
- Supplier’s labeling
4.4 What are the packing materials used when shipping metal ID tags for equipment?
Some of the packaging materials used when shipping metal ID tags for equipment include:
- Carton boxes: Box cartons that are thick and do not easily bend will be the best choice for protecting your cargo to lessen the effect of the outside forces’ impact. Carton boxes also are a convenient way of packing your item purchases, no matter their size and shape.
- Pallets: These materials ensure safety when handling the cargo package and placing it in a handy container as you can move hassle-free with mechanical handling methods.
- Wooden Crates: These are used for easier transportation of high-volume orders of metal ID tags for equipment from one point to another.
- Other essential and useful packing materials for metal ID tags for equipment include bubble wrap, wrapping paper, and tape, as these act as cushions between the products and the carton or the box. They are used to isolate the metal ID tags for equipment during transit.
4.5 How are metal ID tags for equipment packed?
Metal ID tags for equipment are packed in the following ways:
- Each metal ID tag for equipment is put in a separate plastic cover or bag. This practice protects it from getting scratches during transportation.
- Each carton is packaged with one hundred units of metal ID tags for equipment
- Each box is packaged with either one hundred, two hundred, five hundred, or one thousand units of metal ID tags for equipment
- Custom-made color boxes, cartons, or paper bags can also replace arbitrary packaging methods.
4.6 What is the role of a freight forwarder when importing metal ID tags for equipment from China?
The duties and roles of the freight forwarder when metal ID tags for equipment are imported from China include:
- They Guarantee the Best Option: Freight forwarders educate customers and enlighten them about the difficulties probably experienced in the delivery cycle of metal ID tags for equipment.
- They are Aware of the Whole Process: Freight forwarders make the delivery cycle hassle-free as they are well-experienced in the current transportation guidelines, transportation expenses, and banking practices.
- Reserved Transportation Slots and Space: They secure cargo space and slots for their clients on ships and airplanes. They have extensive connections to make the importation and exportation of metal ID tags for equipment from various countries possible.
- Organize Processing: The freight forwarder can organize your metal ID tags for equipment’ packing, warehousing, or distribution process once they receive your cargo.
- Providing Insurance Services: Freight forwarders extend assistance regarding cargo insurance to ensure that all orders are safe in case of damages during transit.
- Perform documentation and customs clearance: Freight forwarders prepare and submit the necessary documentation required to export metal ID tags for equipment. They will ensure the legal compliance of the goods to required regulations and customs.